Access the Browser Cache – Firefox, internet Explorer(IE)
June 16, 2009 1 Comment
I came across many people who ask me about how to access the browser cache manually espically in Firefox and in internet Explorer ( Temporary Internet Files).
First Let me Explain the Steps for Firefox:
1. Open a new Tab and type “about:cache” in the URL address bar.
2. Check the image on the Left – probably you will come across like this.
Steps for Internet Explorer(IE7):
1. Select the Internet Option command from the Tool Menu.
2. General Tab -> Select the Setting button under the Browsing history.
3. Select the ViewFiles button which opens the folder containing all the browser Cache Files. That’s all Simple.